- FCM Travel Solutions first partnered with Koch Overseas de México in May 2007. The partnership gave our business an immediate and established presence in the growing Latino travel market.
- In 2015, FCM Mexico became part of the wholly-owned FCM network.
- In addition to our headquarters in Mexico City, FCM Mexico has regional offices located in Puebl and Monterrey as well as and SME teams in Cancún, Mexico City and Querétaro.
- Corporate travel comprises the vast majority of all activity undertaken by our business.
FCM Mexico offers an extensive range of corporate travel and expense management services including:
- Travel reservations including flights, hotels, car rental and transfers
- Ticketing and reservations on behalf of the prestigious German rail company, Deutsche Bahn, in Mexico
- Assistance with visas, passports and insurance
- Multiple options for best fare on all itineraries
- Company and personal travel profiles
- Travel policy development and compliance
- 24/7 emergency support
- Dedicated and customised account management
- Enhanced management information, reporting and analysis
- Executive leisure travel
- VIP executive services
- Planning and coordination of meetings, conferences, incentives and conventions
- Coordination of group travel
- Limousine transfer services.